Ninja Foodi MAX 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker 7.5L OP500UK
Take mealtimes to the max.
Save up to 40% on your energy bill† with the UK’s best-selling multicooker brand‡.
With an incredible 9 cooking functions and a large capacity to feed the whole family, the Ninja Foodi MAX 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker makes it quick and easy to cook delicious meals, sides, snacks and desserts.
One pot does the lot! Impress your guests with 9 cooking functions in one pot, including Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam, Bake/Roast, Sear/Sauté, Grill, Yoghurt and Dehydrate. Perfectly sized for up to 6 people, you can cook and crisp a whole 3kg roast chicken.
The pressure cooker that crisps. With Ninja’s exclusive TenderCrisp Technology, pressure cook tender meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods*, then crisp to give your food a perfect golden finish.
2-Year Guarantee – for T&Cs, see Ninja Guarantee Terms & Conditions
† testing and calculations based on recommended cook time for sausages, using air fry function versus conventional ovens
‡UK market data, all multicooker sales by volume, Jul 21 - Jun 22
*Compared with slow-cooking, simmering or braising.
Take mealtimes to the max with the family-size Ninja Foodi MAX 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker, featuring a 7.5L cooking pot, large enough to feed up to 6 people. Enjoy an incredible 9 cooking functions and Ninja’s exclusive TenderCrisp Technology.
The pressure cooker that crisps. Ninja’s unique TenderCrisp Technology cooks and crisps for delicious results in a fraction of the time. Quickly Pressure Cook to lock in juices, then choose from Air Crisp, Bake/Roast or Grill settings to give your perfectly cooked food a crispy, golden finish. Simply swap between the Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid for perfect results every time.
One pot does the lot! With multiple cooking functions, it’s easy to show off delicious homemade meals, sides, snacks and desserts that the whole family will love.
- Pressure Cook quick, delicious meals, from juicy steaks and tender pulled pork to aromatic curries and perfectly-cooked pasta. Up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods*, pressure cooking uses super-heated steam to lock in juices.
- Air Crisp meals and sides using little to no oil, from golden chips and sweet potato fries to crispy fish fingers and chicken wings – up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods**.
- Slow Cook warming casseroles, zesty risottos and hearty hotpots up to 12 hours in advance, ensuring your meal is ready when you get home.
- Roast fluffy roast potatoes, rich nut roasts, Mediterranean vegetable medleys and warming winter veg.
- Grill salmon fillets, tasty burgers and give your mac ’n’ cheese a crispy topping.
- Steam delicate sea bass, tender asparagus and healthy vegetable dishes.
- Bake fresh bread, cakes and impressive desserts to be proud of.
- Sear steaks before cooking, Sauté ingredients to prepare sauces and caramelise onions for maximum flavour.
- Dehydrate fresh ingredients to create healthy dried fruit, including mango, apple, strawberry and bananas, homemade root vegetable crisps, beef jerky and dried herbs.
- Create homemade yoghurt exactly as you like it.
Complete meals in one pot. Use the 2-tier reversible rack to cook mains and sides at the same time, perfect for layering vegetables, rice and grains with meat or fish.
Cook from frozen and enjoy deliciously crispy results – perfect when you need to get dinner ready in a hurry.
With a family-size capacity, the 7.5L cooking pot and 4.7L Cook & Crisp basket make it easy to host guests, feed family and friends, or cook in batches ready to freeze. Washing up is easy thanks to ceramic-coated, non-stick, dishwasher-safe parts.
Inspiration is included with a recipe guide in the box.
Ninja guaranteeWe offer a 2-year guarantee upon registration with Ninja for your peace of mind (UK & ROI only).
*Compared with slow-cooking, simmering or braising.
**Tested against hand-cut deep-fried French fries.
- Product Weight
- Product Dimensions (cm)
- 35 x 42 x 38 cm
- Cord Length
- Dish Washer Safe Components
- Non-Slip Feet
- 2 Years
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x 7.5L Removable Cooking Pot
- 1 x Pressure Lid
- 1 x 2-Tier Rack
- 1 x Cook & Crisp Basket
As pressure builds in the unit, the control panel will display moving lights and the word PRE. The timer will begin counting down once the unit reaches pressure.
The time to build pressure can take up to 20 minutes. The amount of time varies based on the selected pressure, current temperature of the cooking pot, and temperature and quantity of the ingredients.
Check to make sure the silicone ring is fully seated and flush against the lid. If installed correctly, you should be able to tug lightly on the ring to rotate it.
Check that the pressure lid is fully locked and the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position when pressure cooking.
If you want to shorten the time it takes the unit to build pressure, use hot liquid.
The two lids allow you to seamlessly transition between all your favourite cooking methods. Use the pressure lid to tenderize, then use the crisping lid to add a crispy finish.
When the pressure lid is installed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Slow Cook/Yogurt
When the hinged crisping lid is closed, you can use any of the following functions:
- Air Crisp
To select a cooking function, press the FUNCTION button, then turn the START/STOP dial to choose a cooking function.
Press the TEMP button, then turn the START/STOP dial to adjust the cook temperature and/or pressure level.
Press the TIME button, then turn the START/STOP dial to adjust the cook time.Press the START/STOP button to begin cooking.
- Pressure: Cook food quickly while maintaining tenderness.
- Steam: Gently cook delicate foods at a high temperature.
- Slow Cook: Cook food at a lower temperature for a longer period of time.
- Yogurt: Produce creamy homemade yogurt.
- Sear/Sauté: Use the unit as a stovetop for browning meats, sautéing veggies, simmering sauces, and more.
- Air Crisp: Give foods crispiness and crunch with little to no oil.
- Bake/Roast: Use the unit like an oven for tender meats, baked treats and more.
- Grill: Caramelize and brown your food.
- Dehydrate: Dehydrate meats, fruits, and vegetables for healthy snacks.
After pressure cooking, steaming, or slow cooking, the unit will automatically switch to Keep Warm mode and start counting up. Keep Warm will stay on for 12 hours, or you may press KEEP WARM to turn it off.
Keep Warm mode is not intended to warm food from a cold state but to keep it warm at a food‐safe temperature after cooking is complete.
The pressure for all OP's is 40 kPa. We don't measure temperature in pressure cooking, we only measure pressure.
The temp range of the OP500 programs are:
- Dehydrate – 40°C to 90°C
- Bake/Roast – 120°C to 210°C
- Grill – 240°C
- Air Crisp – 150°C to 210°C
- Pressure - LO, HI
- Steam – N/A
- Slow Cook – LO, HI
- Sear/Sauté – LO/LO:MD/MD/MD:HI/HI – 65.5°C to 205°C