Ninja Competitions, Giveaways and Prize Draws
Unfortunately, we currently have no competitions or giveaways live on the official Ninja website.
Keep your eyes peeled, follow our social media pages, and sign up to our email newsletter to ensure you’re the first to hear about our upcoming prize draws.
What Could You Win with Ninja?
In the past, we’ve given away a range of our fantastic products and other prizes, including the Ninja 3-in-1 Food Processor with Auto-iQ (BN800UK) and Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK 5-Piece Pan Sets (C35000UK). More recently, we were giving away £1,000 every day until the 23rd December plus an amazing £20,000 on the 24th December in a prize draw across Ninja and our sister brand, Shark.
SharkNinja Prize Draws (Prize Draws) Terms and Conditions
The SharkNinja prize draws are open to anyone aged 18 or over and resident in Great Britain. Anyone spending £30 or more in a single transaction on a qualifying SharkNinja website during the period 10-23 December 2021 (inclusive) (the “Prize Draws Period”) will gain one entry per purchase into one of two daily £1,000 prize draws (one for purchases of Shark products and one for purchases of Ninja products). The winners of each day’s draws will be drawn at random the next day. There is also a single grand prize of £20,000 drawn at random on 24 December 2021. Each qualifying purchase during the Prize Draws Period constitutes one entry into the grand prize draw. Prizes are paid by bank transfer and winners must have a bank account capable of accepting Sterling transfers.
- These terms and conditions are the Prize Draws rules (Rules). By entering the Prize Draws, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- SharkNinja reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draws or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- To qualify to enter the Prize Draws entrants must be 18 years old and resident in Great Britain. SharkNinja reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants, including asking winners of Prize Draws to demonstrate their eligibility.
- The Prize Draws will run from 10 December 2021 – 23 December 2021 (inclusive) (the “Prize Draws Period”). Entry to the Prize Draws will not be possible before or after the Prize Draws Period.
- Further details of entry requirements for the Prize Draws will be available in the original SharkNinja online post advertising the Prize Draws. Entrants will be required to provide their name and email address when entering the Prize Draws.
- By entering the Prize Draws, entrants confirm that all information they submit is true, current and complete.
- SharkNinja assumes (and entrants confirm) that by entering the Prize Draws, entrants have legal capacity to enter the Prize Draws and agree to the Rules (e.g., that they are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are capable of being legally bound by this contract).
- SharkNinja reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- To enter the Prize Draws, entrants must purchase an item of a minimum value of £30 (thirty pounds sterling) directly from SharkNinja during the Prize Draws Period by making any such purchase from any of the following Shark websites: sharkclean.co.uk, sharkvacuum.co.uk, sharkcordless.co.uk, sharkuprights.co.uk, sharksteam.co.uk, sharkhandvac.co.uk, sharksale.co.uk, or sharkblackfriday.co.uk (the Shark Websites), or directly from any of the following Ninja websites: ninjakitchen.co.uk, ninjacooking.co.uk, ninjafoodprep.co.uk, ninjablenders.co.uk, ninjasale.co.uk, or ninjablackfriday.co.uk (the Ninja Websites). Entrants who make a valid purchase from any of these websites during the Prize Draws Period are, for the purpose of these Rules, called Eligible Entrants.
- Each individual purchase from any of the Shark Websites or the Ninja Websites during the Prize Draws Period constitutes one entry to the Prize Draws – there is no limit as to the number of entries that can be secured by one person during the Prize Draws Period.
- Each day during the Prize Draws Period (except the first day), and also on 24 December 2021, impartial computer software will determine as winners two Eligible Entrants who made their qualifying purchases the previous day (one for qualifying purchases from the Shark Websites, and one for qualifying purchases from the Ninja Websites), each of whom will win a cash prize of £1,000 (one thousand pounds sterling). SharkNinja will attempt to contact each winner (by email and/or telephone using contact details provided by Eligible Entrants) within 2 (two) working days after being selected as winners. Each winner will be asked to provide their full name and bank account details to which the cash prize should be paid. In these Rules, “days” are periods starting at midnight and ending immediately before the subsequent midnight, GMT.
- There will also be one grand prize of £20,000. On 24 December 2021, impartial computer software will determine one grand prize winner from all of the Eligible Entrants. Each Eligible Entrant gets one entry into the grand prize draw per qualifying purchase, so the more purchases you make, the better your chance of winning. SharkNinja will attempt to contact the grand prize winner (by email and/or telephone using contact details provided by Eligible Entrants) by 31 December 2021 and ask them to provide their full name and bank account details to which the grand prize should be paid.
- If you are selected as a prize winner, but fail to provide valid bank account details within 7 (seven) days of SharkNinja attempting to contact you via phone or email, SharkNinja will attempt to contact you on one further occasion via email and/or telephone. If you still fail to provide your valid bank account details within 3 (three) days of SharkNinja contacting you for a second time, SharkNinja may, in its sole discretion, choose not to award you with the relevant prize, in which case it will select another winner using the computerised process above.
- SharkNinja is not responsible or liable to any winners that cannot be contacted due to the contact details provided by winners being invalid, inactive, incorrect or otherwise inaccessible to SharkNinja, or who do not provide bank details, or provide invalid or inaccurate bank details, to SharkNinja. It is Eligible Entrants’ sole responsibility to ensure they provide accurate contact information and bank details to SharkNinja.
- Winners will receive prizes via bank transfer within 15 (fifteen) working days after providing their valid bank details to SharkNinja.
- Each prize is non-transferable and excludes any costs and expenses associated with entering the Prize Draws or receiving the prize.
- The surnames and counties of residence of all winners will be announced on the relevant SharkNinja Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, and will also be available upon request from 20 January 2022 by writing to: Marketing Department, SharkNinja Europe Limited, 3150 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8ZB. Should entrants not wish their surnames and counties of residence to be announced or made available, they should notify SharkNinja of this objection at the time of making their qualifying purchase, by emailing PrizeDrawsUK@sharkninja.com.
- All winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including the taking of photographs, in any publicity made available by SharkNinja, unless they decline to participate in such promotional activity.
- SharkNinja Europe Limited is the controller of the personal data of the entrants for these Prize Draws.
SharkNinja may collect, use, store and transfer the following personal data about you for the sole purpose of running these Prize Draws, including announcing the winners and notifying you if necessary:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- transaction data;
- bank account details;
- country of residence;
- whether you are a winner of the Prize Draws and if so, the prize; and
SharkNinja will process this personal data for its legitimate interests of enabling you to partake in the Prize Draws and its subsequent marketing activities associated with the Prize Draws. SharkNinja will not share your personal data with any third parties, and will delete it after the Prize Draws are concluded, unless you are a winner and have not declined to be named or photographed for promotional activities in accordance with clause 19 of these Prize Draws Terms & Conditions or you have opted in to receiving further marketing communications at the time of check-out.
If you are a winner and have not declined to be named or photographed for promotional activities in accordance with clause 19 of these Prize Draws Terms and Conditions, your relevant personal data will be retained for so long as SharkNinja may use your name or photograph for marketing activities associated with the Prize Draws.
For more detailed information about SharkNinja’s data processing activities, including where you have opted in to receiving further marketing communications, including a description of your rights, please refer to SharkNinja’s Privacy Notice: https://sharkclean.co.uk/systempage.privacypolicy.pagelet2-page-cms-systempage.privacyPolicy.pagelet2-Page. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or SharkNinja’s data protection practices, or if you want to exercise your rights, please submit the form at https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/64696611-b0eb-46b7-82c1-2f4b5929f491/3776bfeb-1056-437d-b61e-79b640c01fd3 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SharkNinja may withhold cash prizes, or to suspend, cancel, or modify the Prize Draws, without liability, if the prizes cannot be awarded fairly because of any incident of tampering, fraud, technical issues, ‘brute force’ methods, or any other issues or causes beyond the control of SharkNinja. SharkNinja also retains the right, in its sole discretion, to invalidate and/or exclude any entries which do not comply with these Rules.
- Any decisions of SharkNinja made in connection with the Prize Draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants in relation to SharkNinja’s decisions.
- The Prize Draws and these Rules are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in relation to them in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can alternatively bring legal proceedings in relation to them in the Scottish courts.