This hearty soup is soul food in a bowl – plus, it’s perfect for using up leftover vegetables.
Ninja Blender and Soup Maker Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 small onion ends trimmed, peeled, cut in 2.5 cm pieces
- 2 ribs celery ends trimmed, cut in 2.5 cm pieces
- 2 carrots ends trimmed, peeled, cut in 2.5 cm pieces
- 875 ml chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 255 g uncooked chicken, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 45g dry egg noodles
Place all ingredients, except noodles into Jug.
Select CHUNKY SOUP.
With 6 minutes remaining in the program, add egg noodles. Serve immediately.